Society outreach coordinator
- UK Outreach Activities (2010-2015)
- Summer Studentships with the BMSS and RSC (2011-2016)
Adrian is a global Technical R&D Analytical Network leader in an International Pharmaceutical Company and a specialist in separation sciences. He has responsibility for identifying the department’s strategic direction & technological needs in analytical chemistry.
His special interests are liquid phase separations (Fast LC/UHPLC, 2D LC, SFC), column characterisation, method development, chiral separations and also analytical control & regulatory strategies, including genotoxic impurities. Adrian has been a committee member of the Chromatographic Society since 2009. He is involved in International Outreach activities with other societies and groups. He is a co-organiser of the Advances in Clinical Analysis and Emerging Separation Technologies series of meetings.
He has helped organise the following ChromSoc meetings:
- TRIAD AstraZeneca R&D Charnwood meeting for the Golden Jubilee 2006
- Advances in LC/MS and Related Hyphenated Techniques, May 2009, Sunderland, UK
- Advances in High Resolution and High Speed Separations, March 2010, AstraZeneca R&D, Alderley Park, UK
- Advances in Clinical & Forensic Analysis 2012, 2014, 2018
- Emerging Separation Technologies 2015, 2017 and 2019 (planned)
- From cradle to grave: The Chromatographic (Analytical) method life cycle (2018), May2018, London