- This event has passed.
Reaction Monitoring Symposium
January 28, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 7:00 pm| Free
ChromSoc would like to draw you attention to the Reaction Monitoring Symposium taking place at the University of Bath on Monday 28th Jan 2019 which the MSG is sponsoring. The symposium will be held at Bath’s Dynamic Reaction Monitoring (DReaM) facility in the Centre for Sustainable Chemical Technologies and is FREE TO REGISTER. Along with an excellent line up of speakers, there will also be a poster session and vendor exhibition.
The symposium will feature talks covering a wide range of reaction monitoring analytical technologies, with speakers from across the UK, Europe and the USA – Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof Donna Blackmond (The Scripps Research Institute)
- Prof Ruth Gschwind (Universität Regensburg)
- Dr Ulrich Hintermair (University of Bath)
- Dr Michael Maiwald (BAM)
- Dr Jackie Mosely (University of Durham)
- Dr David Whittaker (AstraZeneca UK)